I am fed up of every year people on Social Media platforms digging each other out for writing their new years resolutions. Since when is it okay to be negative for people wanting to change or better something about themselves. So I am going to do it any way. Have these people thoguht that you write resolutions for yourself not for everyone else?
Its 2017 and instead of doing New Year Resolutions I think I will do a list of resolutions that I would like to keep and work on for the future in general.
- Trying to update this blog more. I really enjoy writing but go through months without a post. This is something that is easier said than done.
- Read more, much much more. Reading has always been a passion of mine but day after day I seem to waste my time binge watching TV. (Not that I plan on doing this because I would only be fooling myself). But I am going to try and assign an hour a day to reading, whether it be in my work breaks, before bed or anything because I think why not do more of what you love?
- SAVE. This is I think something that anyone can relate to. Save to see more of the world and make my money really count for something. Attempt to find the balance so I can have many memorable moment with my friends. Not just saving money but try to save time on not worrying over things that have a simple situation, save time overthinking about thinks that wont matter in the next couple of months or next year.
- Try to keep healthy. I’m not talking about going on a strict diet but doign things that make me feel healthier in general and YES that may involve going to the gym, but whats wrong with that?!
- Don’t take social media for gospel. People may be posting these pictures of perfect lives. But ti remember that life is not a competition and you never know what someone is going though on a day to day basis.